[Iabs-talk] Fwd: [Nfb-legislative-directors] Transitioning to Integrated and Meaningful Employment ("TIME") Act H.R. 188

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:34:29 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

It’s official. Please see below. We can start visiting,  e-mailing and calling our congressional delegation about the TIME act. Everyone, please contact your house members, and ask for co-sponsorship of HR. 188. Most of you know your representative. For those of you who do not, please let me know, and I will assist you.  Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want