[Iabs-talk] Illinois Caucus At Convention

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 22:11:39 UTC 2015

Hello all,
The convention is a week away. This is just a reminder that the Illinois caucus is July 7, 2015 from 7:30 am to 8:30 am.
Place Rosen Center Hotel Salon 6
This is an important meeting to go over convention logistics, exchange your banquet tickets,  and answer any questions about resolutions and other matters.
Glenn Moore will handle the banquet exchange for Illinois.
If you need to reach me, you should send me a text or call my cell at 773-991-8050.
The convention agenda is at www.nfb.org/convention <http://www.nfb.org/convention>.
I will also have Jernigan fund tickets at caucus.
For those of you who do not know, the cost of Jernigan fund tickets are $10.
The winner gets a trip for two to next year’s convention, plus $1000.
Please pass the word to others from Illinois, who do not have e-mail.
Thanks.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want