[Iabs-talk] thank you from the Chicago Chapter

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 6 15:03:42 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

I wish to thank all of those who either came to our fundraiser at Dick's
last Resort last night, purchased a reservation for the event, sold
additional reservations, or made a donation toward this fundraiser.

Thanks to your generosity, we did quite well again at this event.  For those
of us who were there, it sounded very much like a good time was had by all.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President