[Iabs-talk] auction letters

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 6 17:23:38 UTC 2015

Hello Chicago Chapter members,

I forgot to mention in the meeting announcement that I have an auction
appeal letter that we have used for the last couple of years or so. If you
wish for me to email a copy to you, please let me know off list. Otherwise,
I will have some auction letters at the Read-a-thon next week. Please, if
you can, let people know who do not have email that I will have auction
letters available at the read-a-thon. Thank you all for your hard work.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine