[Iabs-talk] Washington Seminar 2016 Applications Due by December 1, 2016

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 13:47:01 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

If you wish to be part of the NFBI delegation at Washington seminar 2016, applications are due to me by December 1, 2015. Washington seminar starts on January 25, 2016 with the Great Gathering In but we ask all members in the Illinois delegation to arrive on Sunday, January 24. The application can be found on our website at www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>. My e-mail address is davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com>. One of the requirements of representing NFBI is that you must attend a training session a few weeks before. For those of you who do not know, the training session is conducted by conference call. The training session will be December 28, 2015 at 7 pm.
Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want