[Iabs-talk] Applications For State And National Scholarships are now available

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 14:04:07 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I just wanted to make everyone aware that the application for our state scholarship program is now on our website, www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org/>. The deadline is March 31, 2016.
The application for our national scholarship program is also available on our national website at www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>.  The deadline is March 31, 2016.
Please note that these are two separate applications. Please spread the word to any blind students you know. The requirements for both applications must be fulfilled. So, please read carefully.
Our new internship application is also on the affiliate website. The internship program is a great way  to earn money and gain valuable work experience.
Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want