[Iabs-talk] host family/Contact person for my initial semester at NIU

Zachary N. Griego-Dreicer zdreicer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 02:36:43 UTC 2015

   Good evening all,

I was successful in registering for classes which I will take at Northern Illinois University in Dekalb  beginning spring 2016 and I am very excited to be starting as A student  there in about 60 days!!! I'm transferring there from near Denver to pursue a  bachelors degree in visual impairments, a subspecialty of their school of special-education. It would make everyone in my family, including myself, feel  much better about the  transition to Illinois if I could possibly  have an emergency contact person/host family who I could periodically return to on weekends during my time in Illinois! I'm coming to you guys from halfway across the country, so it would be really nice to have someone who I could occasionally go "home "too. :-) as was previously said, I would only be there on weekends because it would be at school and staying at school during weekdays. I am wondering if one of you would be able to have me come home and periodically stay with you and your family, or would perhaps  know of someone who could do this for me who is geographically located between  Chicago proper  and Elburn, who's house is served by one or more CTA buses or trains, Metra trains, or pace buses seven days a week for most or all of each day, is in a relatively safe location, with easy access by public transit  to  both The Metra West line to Elburn and  either or both  of Chicago's airport  (2 hr  commute time by public transit Max preferred). If you, or someone you know and trust well, fits this description, please contact me by email to Zdreicer at gmail.com. I'm very much looking forward to the opportunity that NIU has to offer.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Using VoiceOver