[Iabs-talk] December 1, 2015 Washington seminar applications due

Denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 14:23:54 UTC 2015

Hello all,
For those of you who wish to attend Washington seminar, the applications are due to me by December 1, 2015. The application can be found on our website at www.nfbofillinois.org. My e-mail address is davant1958 at gmail.com. Please read the application carefully as it has all of the requirements to participate. The chair of the federal legislation committee is Annette Grove, a member of our Four Rivers chapter.

Washington seminar will start on January 25, 2016 with the Great Gathering In. But the Illinois delegation consisting of nine people will need to arrive on Sunday, January 24, 2016, and leave no earlier than 7 pm on Wednesday, January 27, 2016. There will be a training seminar for the Illinois delegation on December 28, 2015 at 7 pm. the seminar takes place by conference call, and is mandatory for all attendees.
We have four applications thus far.
Thank you.

Denise R. Avant
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of Illinois
Live the life you want