[Iabs-talk] Teresa

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 11:42:04 UTC 2016

We are definitely thinking of you both.  Thanks for keeping us up to date.  Send Theresa our love, hugs and kisses.

"Every day we raise the expectations of blind people in the National Federation of the Blind.  Live the Life You Want."

Patti Gregory Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois, Treasurer
NFB Scholarship Committee Chair
pattischang at gmail.com
NFB of IL: www.nfbofillinois.org
NFB: www.nfb.org