[Iabs-talk] Teresa

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 10 04:31:44 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

For those of you who have followed what has gone on with Teresa, you will
know that in many ways, this has been a challenging year. It has also been a
very good year.

Presently, Teresa is in remission from Ovarian Cancer. She has had a scan
since we were informed of that diagnosis. As we have not heard anything
different as a result of the scan, I am considering that to be good news for
her.

She also had cataracts removed from both eyes this month. Both surgeries
were successful. For the first time since we have been married, Teresa will
only need to use glasses for reading. She can begin driving tomorrow, and
her activity level can resume without restriction following the weekend.

Though it certainly would not hurt to continue prayers and good wishes,
things are going as well for her as they could be at this point.

Thank you all for your love, prayers and support for both of us.

Yours in Federationism,

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine