[Iabs-talk] need your help

Patti S Chang pattischang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 20:49:09 UTC 2017

Can you please spread the word on our national and state scholarship
programs. We want to get 83 more applications in by March 1. Our best avenue
for getting the word out is our current members. Please reach out to at
least one student or TVI and ask them to apply or spread the word. Thanks
for all you do.

2014 NFB Logo Black - Rect

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND

2017 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

for blind high school seniors through grad school students

Program Begins: November 1, 2016

Deadline: Midnight, EST, March 31, 2017

$12,000 Scholarship

    "The Kenneth Jernigan Scholarship"

                             and

1 scholarship for $10,000

2 scholarships for $8,000 each

                             4 scholarships for $5,000 each

                         22 scholarships for $3,000 each

PLUS other gifts to our thirty scholarship finalists!

ARE YOU A LEGALLY BLIND HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR OR COLLEGE STUDENT?

Go to:  www.nfb.org/scholarships

To apply:  During the five-month open period, read the rules and the
Submission Checklist, complete the official 2017 Scholarship Application
Form (online or in print), supply all required documents, and request and
complete one interview by an NFB affiliate president. Read the Frequently
Asked Questions (FAQ) page for more information.

Questions? Contact the NFB Scholarship Program; Chairperson Patti Chang,
Esq.

E-mail: Scholarships at nfb.org

Office: (410) 659 -9314, ext. 2415, (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST)