[Iabs-talk] FW: 2017-2018 Audio Described Performances and Touch Tours at Lyric

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Thu Jul 6 22:22:30 UTC 2017

I’m forwarding information about the touch tours and audio described performances at Chicago Lyric Opera for the 2017-2018 season. They are offering an incredible price of $20 for Sunday matinee performances. Even if you’re not an opera fan, you may find the experience worthwhile. The chance to explore the stage, get your hands on the amazing costumes, and check out the gadgetry for changing scenes and creating special effects is worth the price of admission.

Debbie S.