[Iabs-talk] FW: Goodman Theatre Accessible Performances

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed Jul 19 18:29:59 UTC 2017

From: Chelsea Posterli
[mailto:ChelseaPosterli at goodmantheatre.onmicrosoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 1:02 PM
To: Becca Browne <BeccaBrowne at GoodmanTheatre.org>
Subject: Goodman Theatre Accessible Performances

Hello,

Here at the Goodman Theatre we offer accessible performances for each
production we do, including audio description, open captioning, and
ASL-interpretation. I was wondering if we could add you to our mailing list
so that you can receive fliers regarding our upcoming show and accessible
performances.

If you have questions or if you would not like to be added to our mailing
list- give me a call at 312.443.3811 ext. 534.

Open Captioned Performance: Saturday, July 22 at 2pm

For hard of hearing or deaf patrons, an LED sign presents dialogue in sync
with the performance.  For access to reserved, discounted seating enter the
promo code OPEN when purchasing online or call the box office at
312.443.3800 (voice) or 312.443.3829 (TTY/TDD).

American Sign Language Interpretation: Wednesday, July 19 at 7:30pm

ASL interpreters are located near the stage for deaf patrons seated in an
area of the theater that gives the best sight lines to follow the
interpretation and the action on stage. To access reserved, discounted
seating in the front five rows for a signed performance, enter the promo
code SIGN when purchasing online or call the box office at 312.443.3800
(voice) or 312.443.3829 (TTY/TDD).

Thank you!

Chelsea Posterli

Marketing Intern | Goodman Theatre

312.443.3811 ext: 534 | 170 North Dearborn | Chicago, Illinois 60601

 <http://www.goodmantheatre.org/> www.GoodmanTheatre.org

---