[Iabs-talk] FW: ICBV Office Update July 25, 2017

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 23:44:51 UTC 2017

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.

From: Kathy Ungaro [mailto:icbv at sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:26 PM
To: Kathy Ungaro <icbv at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: ICBV Office Update July 25, 2017

ICBV Office Update

July 25, 2017

*1) Calendar of Events

*2) Seeing AI App from Microsoft is Now Available in the iOS App Store

*3) Cullen & Associates Special Session Update

*4) Update on Cook County Beverage Tax

*5) Three Square Market Microchips Employees Company-Wide

*6) NAMA Calorie Disclosure Update

*7) This Week on Eyes on Success

*8) Broker News Saverino & Associates; Cloverhill News

*9) RSA Management Group Information

**1 Calendar of Events

August 4, 2017 start time 3:00 p.m.

IABM Summer Get Together at Exchequer Restaurant

226 S. Wabash Avenue - Chicago, IL

Cost will be $30 per person which includes a 2 hr. open bar, salads and assorted pizza’s.

Checks must be mailed into the IABM office 53 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 502 Chicago, IL 60604 no later than Friday July 29th.

Any questions, contact IABM 312-663-0288

September 9, 2017 4:00 pm

NFBI Oktoberfest in September

Location is 6919 W. Berwyn Ave. Chicago.

Cost is $25 per person plus 2 for each libation after the first.

Dear all, please mark your calendars. We are once again doing Oktoberfest in September at the Changs. This was a blast last year. Ron Cooper, has agreed to DJ again. He has awesome karaoke equipment and does a nice job. People will also bring their own instruments. We have beverages, brats, and burgers.

Proceeds go to the National Federation of the Blind of Illinois. This is an opportunity for fellowship and fun. Please bring a friend.

RSVP before September 3, 2017 to Patti at  <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com> pattischang at gmail.com or (773) 307-6440.

Please note that if you RSVP and do not cancel before September 3, 2017, we will expect payment as we purchase food based on RSVPs.

September 12-15, 2017

NABM BLAST 2017

Nashville Airport Marriott Hotel

Tradeshow September 13th

Visit  <http://www.blindmerchants.org/> www.blindmerchants.org for more information as it becomes available.  For more information, contact Nicky Gacos at  <mailto:nickycolorado at netscape.net> nickycolorado at netscape.net  or call him at (908) 464-5359 or contact Terry Smith at  <mailto:terrysmith at epbfi.com> terrysmith at epbfi.com  or 865-599-7148.

NABM is happy to announce that as a result of its relationship with NAMA, the Michigan State University Executive Leadership Program will be conducting a half-day of the BLAST training on Thursday morning.  NAMA funds the program at MSU and it has provided leadership training to hundreds of supervisory personnel in the vending industry.  Bonnie Knutson and William Donohue will provide quality training that will improve communication, enhance customer service, promote creativity, and help improve the bottom line.   You don't want to miss this.

We have other outstanding general session presentations lined up as well as the best line-up of pre-Conference breakouts ever.  These breakouts will start at noon on Tuesday, September 12th and will include a presentation by Mark Manney on theft prevention through effective hiring practices.  John Pirtle of Tennessee will present on writing effective business plans for the Randolph-Sheppard vending facility.  He will also do a creative presentation called "The Customer is Always #2."  The Social Security expert NABM contracts with will do a presentation on SSDI.  Scott Cass of the Hadley Institute will do a session on profit and loss issues for blind entrepreneurs.  John Murn will talk about maximizing profits through rebates. Vend Engine will discuss commissary opportunities.  We have sessions planned on micro markets and office coffee services.  And we've asked Jesse Hartle of RSA to do a session for Elected Committee members.  And there are more in the works.  Your biggest problem will be deciding which ones to attend.  Plan your travel to be thereby noon so you can take advantage of these great breakouts.

Staff will want to come in on Monday.  We are working with NCSAB to plan an all-day staff training on Tuesday, September 12th.  You won't want to miss this.  It promises to be the best staff training we've ever done.

**2 Shared by Michael Talley, Alabama

Seeing AI App from Microsoft is Now Available in the iOS App Store

Sent from David Trott

Link to Blog Post:  <https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/accessibility/2017/07/12/seeing-ai-app-is-now-available-in-the-ios-app-store/> https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/accessibility/2017/07/12/seeing-ai-app-is-now-available-in-the-ios-app-store/

Seeing AI, a free app that narrates the world around you, is available now to iOS customers in the United States, Canada, India, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Singapore.

Designed for the blind and low vision community, this ongoing research project harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to open up the visual world and describe nearby people, text and objects.

“I really do think this app will be a game changer for many as it’s just simple to use,” said Jenine Stanley, who is legally blind and reviews apps and technology for Main Menu, the American Council of the Blind’s tech radio show.

The app uses artificial intelligence and the camera on your iPhone to perform a number of useful functions:

          •        Reading documents, including spoken hints to capture all corners of a document so that you capture the full page. It then recognizes the structure of the document, such as headings, paragraphs and lists, allowing you to rapidly skip through the document using voiceover.

          •        Identifying a product based on its barcode. Move the phone’s camera over the product; beeps indicate how close the barcode is – the faster the beeps, the closer you are – until the full barcode is detected. It then snaps a photo and reads the name of the product.

          •        Recognizing people based on their face, and providing a description of their visual appearance, such as their gender, facial expression and other identifying characteristics.

          •        Recognizing images within other apps – just tap Share, and Recognize with Seeing AI.

Stanley said she was “blown away” by the speed and ease of use of the app. One of her favorite features is the Short Text channel, which reads signs, labels and other short snippets of text. “That feature alone is worth the app,” she said. “It’s also fast — almost instant.”

Because this is still a research project, there are some abilities that we consider “experimental.” One of those is the Scene channel, which uses AI to describe the photo you capture so that you have a better idea of your surrounding environment.

You can download the app here for iPhone in the six supported countries, with more being gradually added over time.

We would love to hear what you think! Tell us how Microsoft technology is helping you experience the world in new ways @MSFTEnable. We also love feedback and would love to know how we can continue to improve our products and services through the Disability Answer Desk (now with ASL support) and Accessibility User Voice Forum.

Shared by Flying Blind, LLC:

Nine YouTube Video Tutorials on the app are available here:

 <http://bit.ly/2ukzMjh> http://bit.ly/2ukzMjh

**3 From Cullen & Associates – Special Session Update

Governor Bruce Rauner has called for a Special Session to commence at noon on Wednesday, July 26th. The purpose of the Special Session will be to focus on elementary and secondary education funding, as the State still does not have an education funding formula, required to distribute education money included in the recently enacted budget. As you may recall, SB 1 (school funding reform) passed both chambers on May 31st, but the Senate has placed a parliamentary hold on the bill, not yet sending it to the Governor. Citing school payments that are due as early as August 1st, the Governor has called the General Assembly back to Springfield to attempt to address the school funding impasse to ensure that all school districts are able to open in the fall.

A link to the Governor’s Special Session Proclamation is below:

 <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Bi-iePG1O6bWpiMnR3Z0I3TkE/view> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Bi-iePG1O6bWpiMnR3Z0I3TkE/view

**4 Update on Cook County Beverage Tax

Shared via SmartBrief – 7/24/2017

Cook County, Ill., soda tax still on hold as judge considers ruling

Cook County, Ill., Judge Daniel Kubasiak says he will issue a ruling on the proposed soda tax on July 28 after litigants presented final arguments on Friday. The temporary block on the tax was extended for another week in anticipation of the ruling.

Full Story: U.S. News & World Report  <https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/illinois/articles/2017-07-21/restraining-order-on-cook-county-soda-tax-extended-a-week> https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/illinois/articles/2017-07-21/restraining-order-on-cook-county-soda-tax-extended-a-week

Shared by the Can the Tax coalition against the Cook County Beverage tax

Want to do more to show your opposition to the tax? Consider making a call or sending a letter:

Call your commissioner today and tell them to can the tax! Click here to find your commissioner’s phone number.  <https://www.cookcountyil.gov/all-people?field_people_agency_target_id_entityreference_filter%5B%5D=2208&apply_filter=yes> https://www.cookcountyil.gov/all-people?field_people_agency_target_id_entityreference_filter%5B%5D=2208&apply_filter=yes

Send a letter electronically to your commissioner now. Click here to send a letter.  <http://stopthecookcountytax.com/> http://stopthecookcountytax.com/

Tweet your local commissioner and express your opposition to the beverage tax!  <http://stopthecookcountytax.com/content.aspx?page=about> http://stopthecookcountytax.com/content.aspx?page=about

Thank you for your continued support and for making your voice heard during this important hearing tomorrow afternoon at 6 PM.

Shared by Donnie Anderson, Chairman ICBV

Preckwinkle, Dart spar over budget cuts Board leader says sheriff isn’t acting in ‘good faith’ By Hal Dardick Chicago Tribune

The financial squeeze over a delayed Cook County soda pop tax is leading to a harsh war of words between Board President Toni Preckwinkle and Sheriff Tom Dart. Preckwinkle accused Dart of “making excuses” and embarking on a “media tour” instead of working with her to cut spending in the wake of a judge’s ruling on the new tax. Dart, in turn, called “insane” Preckwinkle’s suggestion that management ranks were swelling at the sheriff’s office and contended that he continues to work with the board president to finalize spending trims.

The sharp exchange came at dueling news conferences Wednesday: Preckwinkle’s to update efforts to trim $68 million before Nov. 30, Dart’s to announce the identification of another victim of serial killer John Wayne Gacy.

In November, Preckwinkle broke a rare tie vote to enact a 1-cent-an-ounce tax on all sugar- and artificially sweetened beverages. The tax means a case of pop would cost an extra $2.88. But Circuit Judge Daniel Kubasiak put a hold on the tax just before it was to take effect July 1 after merchants and the beverage industry said the measure included too many last-minute changes and didn’t pass state constitutional muster. On Wednesday, Preckwinkle said she’s been advised not to expect a speedy resolution to the lawsuit — even as she predicted the county would prevail over the long haul.

The county was expecting the tax to bring in $67.5 million this year and $200.6 million in 2018. So Preckwinkle started making cuts equal to 10 percent of spending planned for the last four months of the budget year in areas she controls, and asked other countywide elected officials to do the same. “Virtually” all have complied, making 300 layoffs and opting not to fill 600 open positions, she said. Chief Judge Timothy Evans is working on a final plan, but Dart is not cooperating, she said. “The sheriff continues to put forward proposals that are either unrealistic or will not result in real reductions,” Preckwinkle said. “Instead of working in good faith with the budget office, he’s embarked on a media tour, either personally or through surrogates.”

Preckwinkle contended Dart should have done more in recent years to cut staffing at the jail as its population declined and has generally expanded his management ranks. “That’s insane,” Dart replied, when asked at the Gacy news conference whether his staff was “bloated.” The sheriff also took a dig at Preckwinkle, saying he “didn’t create this crisis” that “dropped in our lap.”

“Our hope is that we’ll be able to work with them to get this done,” he said of the cuts. Cara Smith, the sheriff’s policy and communications chief, said Dart has submitted a plan to cut $17.9 million and started to implement it, but Preckwinkle thinks $3.2 million more needs to be cut. Dart, however, believes he’s already held back on spending even more this year that should count toward the $20.1 million target. Dart cut loose 66 recruits about to start police training, let go an additional 47 still in the academy and laid off eight correctional deputies, Smith said. The sheriff also laid off four other employees, ordered nonunion workers to take two days off without pay, stopped hiring for vacant posts and cut $4 million in nonpersonnel areas, she said.

“We recognize these are very, very difficult times, and have, when called on, have done our part to address the shortfall that the county’s facing,” Smith said. As for not reducing jail staffing as much as Preckwinkle would like, Smith said Preckwinkle failed to address provisions in the union contract that exacerbate absenteeism issues that make it hard to cut positions. And she said Preckwinkle’s count of managerial posts in Dart’s office “is mistaken” and based on a faulty interpretation of job classifications made to satisfy a federal court. Joining the fray Wednesday were Democratic county Commissioners Richard Boykin of Oak Park and Jeffrey Tobolski of McCook. Boykin compared Preckwinkle to “a drunken sailor with the taxpayers’ credit card, who is being dishonest, and everything she sees she wants to tax and spend.” Boykin also called the county’s budget predicament “a manufactured crisis, all in an effort, I believe, to bully the judge into a favorable decision on the sweetened beverage tax.”

Preckwinkle noted that although Boykin and Tobolski voted against the soda tax, they voted for this year’s spending plan. “We’re in a very difficult circumstance here, and name-calling isn’t gonna get us where we need to be,” she said. Chicago Tribune’s Megan Crepeau contributed.  <mailto:hdardick at chicagotribune.com> hdardick at chicagotribune.com

See full article at:  <http://ireader.olivesoftware.com/Olive/iReader/chicagotribune/SharedArticle.ashx?document=CTC%5C2017%5C07%5C20&article=Ar00600> http://ireader.olivesoftware.com/Olive/iReader/chicagotribune/SharedArticle.ashx?document=CTC%5C2017%5C07%5C20&article=Ar00600

**5 From Vending Market Watch

32M Microchips Employees Company-Wide JUL 21, 2017

SOURCE: THREE SQUARE MARKET

Three Square Market will become the first U.S. company to provide implanted microchip technology to their employees.

RIVER FALLS, Wis. - July 20, 2017 - PRLog -- Three Square Market (32M) is offering implanted chip technology to all of their employees on August 1st, 2017. Employees will be implanted with a RFID chip allowing them to make purchases in their break room micro market, open doors, login to computers, use the copy machine, etc.  This program, offered by 32M, is optional for all employees. The company is expecting over 50 staff members to be voluntarily chipped.  32M is partnering with BioHax International and Jowan Osterland, CEO, based out of Sweden.

RFID technology or Radio-Frequency Identification uses electromagnetic fields to identify electronically stored information. Often referred to as "chip" technology, this option has become very popular in the European marketplace. The chip implant uses near-field communications (NFC); the same technology used in contactless credit cards and mobile payments. A chip is implanted between the thumb and forefinger underneath the skin within seconds.

A micromarket, also known as a breakroom market, has become a staple in the U.S. with over 20,000 locations and growing.  While in existence for over a decade in the American workplace, the international community began to embrace this only a few years ago.  A micromarket is a mini convenience store located right in the employee breakroom using a self checkout kiosk, similar to what is found at many major retailers.  Businesses see multiple benefits when adding a micro market to their location, such as increased employee morale and productivity. 32M entered this growing arena over four years ago and is rapidly growing in market share and believes this technology will help it continue this trajectory.

"We foresee the use of RFID technology to drive everything from making purchases in our office micro markets, opening doors, use of copy machines, logging into our office computers, unlocking phones, sharing business cards, storing medical/health information, and used as payment at other RFID terminals.  Eventually, this technology will become standardized allowing you to use this as your passport, public transit, all purchasing opportunities, etc." commented 32M CEO, Todd Westby.

"When working with our operators over in Europe, we came across a company of chipped employees at BioHax International and the concept of using RFID with micro markets quickly grew," commented 32M VP of International Sales, Tony Danna.  "We see chip technology as the next evolution in payment systems, much like micro markets have steadily replaced vending machines. As a leader in micro market technology, it is important that 32M continues leading the way with advancements such as chip implants" added Mr. Westby.

"The international market place is wide-open and we believe that the future trajectory of total market share is going to be driven by who captures this arena first" said 32M COO Patrick McMullan.  "Europe is far more advanced in mobile and chip technology usage than the U.S. and we are thrilled with the growth opportunity this enhancement will bring to us.  Thanks to our market partners in Sweden, we met this innovative company and look forward to working with them to take our market share to another level."

32M is envisioning this technology to help it grow its' other self checkout businesses.  "We see this as another payment and identification option that not only can be used in our markets, but our other self checkout / self service applications that we are now deploying which include convenience stores and fitness centers" added Mr. McMullan.

Employees will be chipped at the 32M inaugural "chip party" hosted at their headquarters in River Falls, WI on August 1, 2017.

32M based in River Falls, WI, is considered a leader in micro market technology.  With its' patented technology and industry-leading smart phone application and inventory intelligence, 32M has grown to over 2,000 kiosks in operation in nearly 20 different countries plus it operates over 6,000 kiosks in its' corrections industry business, TurnKey Corrections. For more information on 32M visit http://www.32Market.com or http://www.BreakRoomRehab.com or follow them on Twitter, @32Market, on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn by typing in 32Market.

BioHax International is a company based in Sweden on the forefront of implanted chip technology. Osterland was recently a guest speaker on the TED Talks. Visit www.BioHaxSweden.com <http://www.BioHaxSweden.com>  for additional information.

**6 NAMA Calorie Disclosure Update

NAMA Joins Allied Associations to Ask FDA for Limited Extension on Front-of-Pack Compliance

Continuing NAMA's positive work on Calorie Disclosure, the association co-led a recent effort with Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA);  SNAC International; National Association of Confectioners (NCA) and American Beverage Association (ABA) on a joint letter to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requesting a limited extension on compliance.

Specifically, the FDA was asked to: (1) grant a limited extension of the compliance date to align with the forthcoming extension in the compliance date for the Nutrition Facts Panel revisions, so that companies only have to revise labels once to comply with both sets of requirements; and (2) address the outstanding issues involving type size for front-of-pack (FOP) calorie declarations, as well as calorie declarations for gums, mints, and rolled candies.

This effort is a continuation of NAMA's forward-leaning work to provide flexibility for operators and CPG (supplier) members for front of pack labeling on products sold in vending machines and disclosure of calories to consumers at point-of-purchase.

Members are urged to continue compliance efforts with the Calorie Disclosure rule as currently in place with front of pack calorie disclosure that is "visible" to consumers at point of purchase.

**7 This week on Eyes On Success

1729 Encore of 1242 Downloading and Reading Books on a Smart Phone (Jul. 12, 2017)

As smart phones become more powerful and numerous, people have developed great apps for them. This week hosts Peter and Nancy Torpey will discuss and demonstrate how you can directly download books onto a smart phone and read them with it. Apps include Read2Go from Bookshare, Overdrive from public libraries, and an app from Learning Ally.

1730 Wounded in Action - Active in Life (Jul. 19, 2017)

As a U.S. Army infantryman in World War II, Don Wedewer lost his vision and both legs at the age of 19. Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talk with Don?s son, Harry, about how his father overcame institutional and social barriers and went on to have a family and rewarding career in which he worked to improve the lives of other people with vision loss.

The audio and show notes for this episode can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/>

You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes or by searching for Eyes On success using any podcatching program or app.

**8 Broker News Saverino & Associates, Mark Saverino

A little bit about Cloverhill

Founded in 1961, Cloverhill started out as a small, family owned retail bakery and has grown into a market leader in high-quality sweet baked goods. With two modern plants, eleven high automated production lines, and over 600,000 square feet of manufacturing space, we are a single source solution for each of our customers’ sweet goods needs.

We pride ourselves on being the most innovative, efficient, and flexible manufacturer in the industry, and we do so while remaining a low cost producer. Our diverse customer base includes the majority of the leading retailers and wholesalers in the supermarket, club, c-store, vending, and drug channels as well as many of the top national bakery brands, QSR companies, and international CPG companies.

During recent weeks, Cloverhill has experienced some difficulties with fulfilling orders. I have been told that by the end of this month they are looking to be back at 80% on filling orders, and hope to be back at 100% just as soon as possible. Cloverhill appreciates all of their loyal customers and thank you for bearing with them through this.

**9 RSA Management Group Information

Starting next week, your weekly information will only include new deals and deals ending in the current month.  Hopefully, the email will be easier to read. You might want to hang onto this one in case you are looking for a specific product or product category with specials.

RSA Management Purchase Power Deals

Earn Extra Rebates on the following:

NEW DEALS THIS WEEK

THE GOOD CHIP

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products12% per case Good Crisp Gluten Free Stacked Chips – All Flavors

Deals ending in July

FRITO LAY – ITEMS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL MARKETS

Deal Date:  JULY, 2017 – TAKE DELIVERY BY AUGUST 20, 2017

Rebates               Products

$.04 off invoice  2 oz. Fritos Corn Chips Spicy Jalapeno - 64 count – UPC 92284 (NEWS ITEM)

$1.92 per case    LSS Doritos Chips Cool Ranch (44374)

$1.92 per case    LSS Lay’s BBQ Potato Chips (44358)

$1.92 per case    LSS Rold Gold and Rold Gold Pretzel Thins

$2.40 per case    Munchies – PB Crackers and Toast PB Crackers (19960, 19959)

$2.40 per case    2 oz. LSS Grandma’s Mini Choco. Chip Cookies (61503)

$5.00 per case    Nut Harvest Nuts – ALL FLAVORS

PEPSI INNOVATION PRODUCTS (Participating Bottlers Only)

Deal Date:  THROUGH JULY, 2017 –DELIVERED BY AUGUST 7, 2017

Rebates             Products

$2.00 per case  Kickstart 12 oz. Hydration - Raspberry Citrus

$2.00 per case Kickstart 16 oz. - Mango Lime

$2.00 per case Starbucks 11 oz. Doubleshot w/ Protein – Caramel Flavor

$2.00 per case  Lipton Tea House 14 oz. Glass Bottles – 4 Flavors

PEPSI (Participating Bottlers Only)

Deal Date:  THROUGH JULY, 2017 –DELIVERED BY AUGUST 7, 2017

Rebates             Products

$2.00 per case  20 oz Lipton LIT Tea– ALL FLAVORS

$2.00 per case  20 oz Lipton Brisk Tea

$1.50 per case 16 oz. AMP – ALL FLAVORS

$1.00 per case  20 oz. Mtn. Dew Flavors (not Reg or Diet)

$1.50 per case  20 oz. Regular and Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi

$1.50 per case 20 oz. Regular and Diet Sierra Mist

$1.50 per case  20 oz. Mug Root Beer

$2.00 per case  18.5 oz. Lipton Pure Leaf – Pomegranate and Mint

$3.00 per case  1L and 700ML Sport Cap Lifewtr

$3.00 per case  20 oz. Schweppes Sparkling Water – ALL FLAVORS

AQUAFINA – ORDER THROUGH AUTHORIZED PBC ONLY

Deal Date:  THROUGH JULY, 2017 –DELIVERED BY AUGUST 7, 2017

Rebates             Products

$1.00 per case  20 oz. Aquafina - 24 count

GATORADE (Participating Bottlers Only)

Deal Date:  THROUGH JULY, 2017 –DELIVERED BY AUGUST 7, 2017

Rebates             Products

$1.50 per case  20 oz. Gatorade and G2- 24 count – ALL FLAVORS

STARBUCKS (Participating Bottlers Only)

Deal Date:  THROUGH JULY, 2017 –DELIVERED BY AUGUST 7, 2017

Rebates             Products

$2.00 per case  13.7 oz Frappuccino – ALL FLAVORS

V-8 (Participating Bottlers Only)

Deal Date:  THROUGH JULY, 2017

Rebates             Products

$3.00 per case   11.5 oz V-8 Juice Cans

$3.75 per case   12 oz V-8 Juice Bottles

$3.75 per case   16 oz. V-8 Splash–Berry Blend, Fruit Medley, Lemonade Bottles

$3.00 per case   11.5 oz. V-8 Splash–Strawberry Kiwi Cans

$1.25 per case   12 oz. V-8 Energy Cans-ALL FLAVORS

CAMPBELL’S

Deal Date:  THROUGH JULY, 2017

Rebates             Products

$2.50 per case   15.5 oz. Bisque – Tomato & Sweet Basil and Broccoli Cheddar

$2.50 per case   15.5 oz. Soup – Baked Potato, Spicy Thai Chicken & Rice, Med. Vegetable

Deals ending in August

FERRERO

Deal Date:  JUNE 15 – AUGUST 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

$11.88 per case Nutella and Go– All Products – (PLUS RSA EXCLUSIVE 10% REBATE)

Deals ending in September

PEPPERIDGE FARM

Deal Date:  THROUGH SEPTEMBER, 2017

Rebates                        Products

$2.00-$4.00 per case*          1.5 oz. Cheddar Goldfish

$3.00-$5.00 per case*          2.25 oz. Cheddar Goldfish

*Rebate amount based on total co-op monthly purchase volume.

RUGER

Deal Date:  THROUGH SEPTEMBER, 2017

Rebates             Products

$1.00 per case  Ruger Mini Wafers – ALL FLAVORS

Deals ending in December

TALKING RAIN - SPARKLING ICE  (RSA EXCLUSIVE)

Deal Date:  THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

$0.22 per unit    8 oz. Sparkling ICE Water Cans 8 ct. – ALL FLAVORS

$0.145 per unit  17 oz. Sparkling ICE Water Bottles12 ct. – ALL FLAVORS

FERRERO (RSA EXCLUSIVE)

Deal Date:  THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

10% per case    Tic Tacs – All Products

10% per case    Ferrero Rocher– All Products

10% per case    Raffaello – All Products

10% per case    Nutella – All Products

10% per case    Nutella and Go– All Products

BISCOMERICA - SWEET SERENITY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (RSA EXCLUSIVE)

Deal Date:  THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

$0.04 per unit*   2 oz. Sweet Serenity Choco Chip Cookies 60 ct. (#59961)

$0.04 per unit*   3 oz. Sweet Serenity Choco Chip Cookies 48 ct. (#54809)

*Group must purchase 2000 cases per quarter; otherwise rebate will be $0.02 per unit.

HINT WATER

Deal Date:  THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

$1.00 per case  Hint 100% Natural Goodness Water – ALL FLAVORS

KLEMENT’S MEAT SNACKS

Deal Date:  THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

10% per case    Klement’s Meat Snacks – All Products

NY DELI (RAYBERN’S)

Deal Date:  THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

14% per case    5.0-6.5 oz Heat n Serve Premium Wrapped Frozen Sandwiches – All Products

PLANTERS

Deal Date:   DELIVERY BY DECEMBER 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

$2.88 per case  2 oz. Planters Peanuts

$1.44 per case  Planters Trail Mix Nut and Chocolate

POPZ CUP (FORMELY INTERNATIONAL CUP CO.)

Deal Date:  THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

$3.29 per case  12 oz. Single Poly Vending Paper Hot Cup – 1500 ct.

$3.20 per case  8.25 oz. Single Poly Vending Paper Hot Cup – 2000 ct.

$1.51 per case  12 oz. Black Lids for Vending Hot Cups – 1000 ct.

$1.17 per case  8.25 oz. Black Lids for Vending Hot Cups – 1000 ct.

$3.22 per case  16 oz. Single poly Manual Paper Hot Cups – 1000 ct.

$2.55 per case  12 oz. Single poly Manual Paper Hot Cups – 1000 ct.

$2.26 per case  10 oz. Single poly Manual Paper Hot Cups – 1000 ct.

$1.81 per case  Black Lids for all Manual Paper Hot Cups – 1000 ct.

TAYLOR CANDY (RSA EXCLUSIVE)

Deal Date:  THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

4% per case      Taylor Candy – All Products

SPLENDA

Deal Date:   THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

$3.30 per case  Splenda 4/400 ct. Sweetener Packets

$3.00 per case  Splenda 2000 ct. Bulk and 12/50 ct. Sweetener Packets

$2.60 per case  Splenda 12/100 ct. Sweetener Packets

$1.25 per case  Splenda 500 ct. Bulk Sweetener Packets

WELCH’S

Deal Date:   DELIVERY BY DECEMBER 31, 2017

Rebates             Products

$.01 per unit      Welch’s,  Gummi Factory, Sour Jacks, Sun-Maid, Fisher – ALL FLAVORS

VITNERS/SNACK KING (RSA EXCLUSIVE)

Deal Date:  THROUGH DECEMBER, 2017

Rebates             Products

$0.02 per unit     Vitners and Snack King Products– ALL FLAVORS

Indefinite End Date

ALMARK EGGS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

8% per case      Almark 2 pack Eggs – All Products

BEANITO’S

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$1.00 per case  Bean Chips and Puffs - ALL FLAVORS

BLISTEX

Deal Date:  INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$2.00 per case   Blistex Lip Balm – ALL VARIETIES

BOLTHOUSE FARMS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$2.20 per case  Bolthouse drinks - ALL FLAVORS

BURRY FOODS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$4.00 per case  2 oz. IW Muffins – ALL FLAVORS

COLD STONE CREAMERY

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$1.50 per case  All Flavors of Milk Shakers

COOL HAUS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

20% per case    Choco. Chip, Van Bean, Snickerdoodle, Salted Caramel Ice Cream

CORE WATER

Deal Date:   DELIVERY INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$1.50 per case  Core Hydration Water

COUNTRY ARCHER

Deal Date:  INDEFINITIE

Rebates             Products

15% per case    Country Archer Beef Jerky – ALL FLAVORS

CUPCAKE DIPPERS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

12% per case    Cupcake Dippers - All Products

DAISY’S BAKERY, INC

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

8% per case      Individually Wrapped Muffin, Cake, Brownie, Pie, Cookie – ALL FLAVORS

DEEP RIVER SNACKS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$0.07 per unit     Kettle Chips – ALL FLAVORS

$0.07 per unit     Honcho Baked Crisps – ALL FLAVORS

FIELD TRIP JERKEY

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

15% per case    Beef, Turkey and Pork Jerky - All Products

FIJI WATER

Deal Date:  INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$1.50 per case   Fiji Water

FRUVE SMOOTHIES & TEAS

Deal Date:  INDEFINITIE

Rebates             Products

$3.60 per case  Fruve Smoothies and Kid’s Smoothies – ALL FLAVORS

$3.00 per case  Fruve Teas – ALL FLAVORS

GRAZE SNACKS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

8% per case      Graze Snacks – All Products

GREEN CHILI FOODS COMPANY

Deal Date:  INDEFINITE

Rebates                 Products

$1.00 per case   7 oz. Burritos – 12 count

HiBALL ENERGY AND ALTA PALLA

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$5.00 per case  HiBall Energy – 24 ct. case – ALL FLAVORS

$2.50 per case  Hi Ball Energy – 12 ct. case – ALL FLAVORS

$2.50 per case  Alta Palla – 24 ct. case – ALL FLAVORS

HARVEST HILL

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

12% per case    Juicy Juice, Veryfine Juice and Fruit2O – All flavors

HORIZON

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$2.00 per case  Horizon Organic Cheese and Stick Bites – All Products

HP HOOD DAIRY

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$0.96 per case  12 oz. Hershey’s  Low Fat  Milk  and Low fat Chocolate Milk

$0.96 per case  12 oz. Hershey’s  Creamy Chocolate, Cookies n’ Crème and Strawberry Milkshake

$1.20 per case  10 oz. Almond Breeze Vanilla and Chocolate Almond Milk

J&J FOODS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

5% per case       Kim & Scott’s IW Flavored Soft Pretzels and IW Pretzel Melts

5% per case       Mary B’s IW Biscuit Breakfast Melts

5% per case       Corazona’s HeartBar Oatmeal Squares

JJ’s PIES

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$1.80 per case   JJ’s Bakery Boxed Pies – ALL FLAVORS

J& J’s GOURMET PRETZELS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$1.20 per case  J&J’s Gourmet Pretzels – All Products

JIMMY BARS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

15% per case    Jimmy Bars - All Products

JULIAN’S RECIPE

Deal Date:   DELIVERY INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

10% per case    Waffles and Waffle Snacks – ALL FLAVORS

LIFESTYLE FOODS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

5% per case      Lifestyle Foods Fresh Food – All Products

LILLY’S HUMMUS

Deal Date: INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

16% per case     LILLY’S HUMMUS – ALL FLAVORS

LUCY’S COOKIES

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$1.15 per case  Choco Chip, Cinnamon Thin, Ginger Snap and Brownie Crisp Cookie

MY GOURMET TUNA KITS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$3.24 per case  My Gourmet Tuna Kits – All Products

NATHAN’S PRETZEL DOGS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$2.50 per case  Nathan’s Pretzel Dogs – All Products

REICHEL DIPPIN STIX PRO2SNAX

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

4% per case      Reichel Dippin Stix Pro2Snaxs – All Products

SEAPOINT FARMS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

10% off per case         Dry Roasted Edamame

$1.00 per case  Beanitos and Beanitos Puffs

SHEILA G’S

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

4% per case      Brownie Brittle – ALL FLAVORS

SILK ALMOND MILK

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$3.00 per case  Silk Almond Milk – All Products

STARKIST

Deal Date:   DELIVERY INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$3.00 per case  StarKist Tuna Kits

STEAZ TEA

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$1.50 per case  ALL FLAVORS

STOK COLD-BREW COFFEE

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$3.00 per case  13.7 oz Stok Cold Brew Coffee – ALL FLAVORS

TAMPICO DRINKS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$1.00 per case  Tampico Drinks - All Products

TITAN TEA

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$1.50 per case  Titan Teas - ALL FLAVORS

UMPQUA OATS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$2.00 per case  Umpqua Oatmeals - ALL FLAVORS

VITA COCO – ORDER THROUGH AUTHORIZED DPSG ONLY

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

$1.00 per case  11.1 oz.  Vita Coco– ALL FLAVORS

$1.50 per case  17 oz. Vita Coco – ALL FLAVORS

WELCH’S FRUIT SNACKS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates               Products

$2.88 per case Buddy Bears, Sour Jacks, Nuclear SQWorms, Sun Maid Chocolate covered Raisins and Fisher Chocolate covered Peanuts.

$1.44 per case Welch’s School Items – ALL FLAVORS

$0.96 per case Welch’s Fruit Snacks – ALL FLAVORS except school items

$0.96 per case Gummi Factory – ALL FLAVORS

WILCOX FARM EGGS

Deal Date:  THROUGH INDEFINITE

Rebates             Products

8% per case      Hard Cooked Egg Packs - All Products

Thank you,

Kathy Ungaro

ICBV, Business Manager

(630)234-4444

Illinois Committee of Blind Vendors

53 W. Jackson Blvd. Suite 502

Chicago, IL 60604

This message (including attachments) is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without further distribution and reply to the sender that you have received the message in error.