[Iabs-talk] State Convention Announcement - National Rep

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 00:30:10 UTC 2017

Hello fellow federationists,

I am pleased to announce that our national representative for the 2017 State
convention is NFB President Mark Riccobono. We are looking forward to a
great convention, and we are certainly excited to have President Riccobono
as our national rep.

Remember the State convention is October 27, 28, and 29. It is at the
Chicago Naperville Marriott in Naperville Illinois.

In other convention news:

The Chappell Dennis  Forms are due to  me by September 1, 2017. My e-mail
address is davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com> .

The cutoff date for hotel registration is October 6, 2017.

The cutoff for meal requests is October 13, 2017., Our meal options are
regular, vegetarian and kosher. You will need to turn in your meal request
to Patti Chang at pattischang at gmail.com <mailto:pattischang at gmail.com>  by
October 13, 2017. When you specify your meal option, please tell her what
meals you are ordering (breakfast(s), student lunch or banquet, along with
your meal option.

Mary Grunwald is this year's door prize chair. If you have door prizes, Mary
is the person to give them to. It is best if you can donate, cash, gift
cards or small items. It is too hard for people to carry large items on
public transportation.

I will have the convention bulletin out soon.

Thank you.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,