[Iabs-talk] FW: Hurricane Harvey Relief

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 22:17:08 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Because of Hurricane Harvey, the people in the Houston Texas area will need help for months to come. Many of you have asked how we can help blind people and their families. I reached out to the NFB Texas President to get a list of ways we can help individually and as an affiliate. Please see below. Thanks.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.