[Iabs-talk] looking for help

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 16 19:52:33 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I need to touch base with as many people as possible who have Danny Davis as
a congressman. If you are from Oak Park, Forest Park, or the near West side
of Chicago,it is likely that Danny Davis is your congressman. If you are not
sure, please email me or call me with your 9 digit zipcode so that I might
look up your representative.

Jemal and I saw Congressman davis yesterday. For the second time this year,
he declared that he would support all of our legislative positions. So far,
he has yet to support anything. I wish to do a conference call with everyone
who has Danny Davis as a contact person so we can work out a plan that
should guarantee his support for our legislation. If you have Danny Davis as
a Congressman, please let me know off list.

Thank you very much.

Cordially,

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine