[Iabs-talk] FW: NFB President’s Notebook - week of 02/05/2018

denise Avant davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 15:28:29 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I am forwarding the entire notebook from President Riccobono as there are many critical pieces of information. Please read, and Enjoy.

Thanks to all of you who attended Washington seminar on behalf of Illinois.

Denise R. Avant, President

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org.