[Iabs-talk] trying again

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 15:23:11 UTC 2018

 I am going to play this in the 10 hour today. And then I want to record
the program this Saturday and play that next week. Start of a series.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen https://www.securitylife.com/gpm?agnt=010N4261 Get started
on your dental insurance quote today! For assistance, please contact your​
GPM H​&L agent or call the Ameritas ​Sales Connect Team at ​800.371.1133.
Illinois residents only