[Iabs-talk] Social media committee meeting

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 01:57:10 UTC 2018

Good evening fellow Federation people. I want to do a social media
committee meeting real soon. Hopefully in the next week or so. What nights
are good for people? You can email me off list. Thank you very much. And
usually for me 7 seems to work and mainly because it looks like that's the
average for all of the other conference calls we do. Have a good evening.

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen https://www.securitylife.com/gpm?agnt=010N4261 Get started
on your dental insurance quote today! For assistance, please contact your​
GPM H​&L agent or call the Ameritas ​Sales Connect Team at ​800.371.1133.
Illinois residents only