[Iabs-talk] Social media committee meeting

Robert Hansen hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 02:47:35 UTC 2018

It appears that we will be talking at some length about the student spring
fair that will be coming up this spring in April. So if you can let me know
what time works for you and what day works for you. That would be great.
And this is for the people that are on the social media committee. Thank you

Sincerely
Robert A. Hansen
hansen.robert70 at gmail.com
Robert A. Hansen https://www.securitylife.com/gpm?agnt=010N4261 Get started
on your dental insurance quote today! For assistance, please contact your​
GPM H​&L agent or call the Ameritas ​Sales Connect Team at ​800.371.1133.
Illinois residents only