[Iabs-talk] newsline matters

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 26 02:24:32 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

I am asking anyone who happens to move, change zip codes, phone numbers, et
cetra to please let me know so that I can make appropriate changes to your
NewsLine record. Why is this important? Appropriate store circulars, tv
listings and weather alerts will be a part of your newsline experience, only
if we have the proper zipcode. Also, if you notice that there is something
wrong with your favorite newspaper or any other paper for that matter,
please let me know. With a staff of 5 and with 460 papers to monitor, it is
impossible to attend to all of them unless you either give feedback to the
NewsLine staff, or to a state NewsLine coordinator. So, if you need to make
changes to your record, or if you have problems accessing a newspaper,
please email me at datemeyer at sbfglobal.net or call 708-209-1767. Thank you.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine