[Iabs-talk] Face-to-Face Board Meeting for NFBI - August 25, 2018

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:29:05 UTC 2018

Hello all,

The face-to-face board meeting of the National Federation of the Blind of
Illinois will be held on August 25, 2018 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. The
meeting will take place at the Sheridan Chicago Hotel, 6501 Mannheim Road in
Rosemont Illinois. This is our convention hotel. I hope you will join us in
person.  For those of you needing hotel accommodations, please call the
hotel to book at the NFBI rate, which is $99, the same as our convention
rate. Patti Chang will handle our lunch, and she will be reaching out to you
to see if you wish the meat or veggie option. So, please respond promptly if
you need a lunch.

If you cannot make the face-to-face meeting, you are certainly welcome to
call into (641)-715-3273, and the code is 6324.

If you attended a meeting during the convention, and wish to submit your
written report, please send it to me at davant1958 at gmail.com
<mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com> . If the reports go to the board in advance,
it saves us time.

I already have reports from Steve Hastalis and Ed Birmingham.

Thank you.

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.