[Iabs-talk] Illinois Independent: Stories Welcome!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed May 23 02:25:12 UTC 2018

Do you have a story about meeting a challenge or finding a solution to a
blindness-related problem? Have you discovered some new tips and tricks that
help you with cooking, child care, or travel? Have you had an encounter with
the public that got you thinking?   We're beginning to compile articles for
the Spring 2018 issue of the Illinois Independent, the newsletter of the NFB
of Illinois, and we need to hear from you. If you would like to contribute
an article to this issue, please contact me off list. The deadline for
submissions is June 10. We look forward to hearing from you!

Debbie Stein

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>

---