[Iabs-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 03:32:10 UTC 2018

Good evening everyone,

I hope this message finds everyone well and happy, as we come to the close
of another year. I am grateful for the NFB, our affiliate and for all of my
federation family. I am grateful for the successes the NFB has had this
year, and grateful to all of you who join in the effort to help blind people
live the lives we want. I am grateful for 50 years of NFBI.

I am wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope all of you will be
spending this Thanksgiving with friends and family, and enjoying all of the
wonderful foods of Thanksgiving Day. And yes, for those of us who are Bears
fans, go Bears!

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.