[Iabs-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:33:04 UTC 2018

To my Illinois Federation family,
I am thankful this season and every day for your friendship and mentorship.
I can honestly say I wouldn't have such a rich and fulfilling life if it
wasn't for all of you - for teaching me that my blindness is merely an
obstacle, for teaching me literacy, and for giving me a community to which I
can belong.

I appreciate each and every one of you.

Love,
Ronza