[Iabs-talk] FW: CLH Job Club Series Week 2: Marketing yourself as a Job Seeker

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:48:06 UTC 2018

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

go to www.nfbofillinois.org.

From: Amy Peterson <Amy at equipforequality.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 8:47 AM
To: Amy Peterson <Amy at equipforequality.org>
Subject: FW: CLH Job Club Series Week 2: Marketing yourself as a Job Seeker

Fyi

From: Maureen Reid [mailto:Maureen.Reid at CHICAGOLIGHTHOUSE.ORG]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2018 11:34 AM

Hello Everyone,

This is a friendly reminder that our Job Club is being held Thursday Sept.
27, 2018 from1-3 p.m.  here at the Lighthouse.

It is open to everyone! This week's agenda is attached for your convenience.

We will be discussing Marketing Yourself as a Job Seeker. We will cover
topics ranging from how to utilize social media, your physical appearance,
e-mail addresses and voice mail greetings, and your elevator speech.

It is a better group when we have input from individuals across the range of
experiences and perspectives.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Maureen Reid

Job Placement Counselor | Scholarship Coordinator  | Employment Services

Phone: 312.666.1331 Ext. 3655

 <http://www.chicagolighthouse.org/>

The contents of this message are legally privileged and/or confidential. The
information is intended only for use of the intended recipient. If this
message is received in error, please destroy it without reading and notify
the sender immediately. This message should not be forwarded or distributed
without the permission of the author.