[Iabs-talk] Door Prizes For State Convention

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:30:24 UTC 2018

Hello all,

Our convention is a little under a month away. One of the fun things about
the convention is the awarding of door prizes during our general sessions
and banquet. This year's door prize chair is NFBI board member, Marylou
Grunwald, and she will be assisted by Marilyn Green, president of the At
Large chapter, and Teresa Meyer.

Please donate door prizes for the upcoming convention. We take cash, gift
cards that can be used anywhere, and gently used small items. Please give
your door prizes to Marylou, and Braille them if you are able to do so. If
you want to let Mary know what you plan to donate, her e-mail address is
mgrunwald at sbcglobal.net <mailto:mgrunwald at sbcglobal.net> .  Do not leave
door prizes at the information table. If you would like a door prize letter,
please contact your chapter president.

Thanks to all of you who have donated thus far.

Denise R. Avant, President

(773)-991-8050

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,