[Iabs-talk] chicago chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 29 12:45:00 UTC 2019

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter will hold
its monthly meeting on Saturday, May 11 at the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant,
226 South Wabash in Chicago.

If you are considering the National convention this summer and have not made
reservations or registered yet, you will find our program item to be
interesting. We will discuss what one might find in a typical NFB National
convention. Experienced and relatively new federationists will expand on
this topic.

Additionally, we will have a state Presidential report, a National
Presidential release and legislative updates.

Please remember to get your White Sox ticket orders together. The deadline
for these orders is April 12. You may turn them into David Meyer by calling
or via e-mail. His phone number is 708-606-7091 and his e-mail is
datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

If you have any questions about the meeting, please call Dave at
708-606-7091 or e-mail him at datemeyer at sbcglobal.net.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President