[IABS-Talk] Upcoming Guide Dog meeting

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:02:18 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Please see this important message from Pam Berman regarding the next Guide
Dog Users Group meeting.

Someone from NFBI should attend.

Thank you.

The quarterly Guide Dog group is taking it on the road! We'll be meeting
Tuesday, August 13, from 5:30pm to 7pm at Access Living (115 W. Chicago
Ave., 2nd floor conference room).

Bring your ideas & guides as we plan for what's ahead for our group. Can you
think of a creative name for us? How about some new guest speakers? Or some
advocacy work for us to dig our paws into?!

Everyone is welcome regardless of what school your dog is from, or even if
you're just considering the guide dog lifestyle!

Thank You to BSA for hosting us for the past 6.5 years! It's time for us to
explore new territory now...see you at Access Living on 8/13/19!

To RSVP reply to this email or call Pam Berman 773-671-6624.

Sincerely,

Pam Berman & Gumbo

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,