[IABS-Talk] Celebrating the Americans With Disabilities Act

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 23:03:48 UTC 2019

Hello all,

I had the honor of meeting Mayor Laurie Lightfoot during a celebration
commemorating the passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Mayor
Lightfoot came to the Chicago Lighthouse to celebrate the ADA and to promote
the implementation of the audible pedestrian traffic signals taking place
across Chicago over the next two years. Commissioner Tamley invited members
of various stakeholder groups to join in the celebration. I received my
invitation yesterday afternoon. I certainly appreciate Commissioner Tamley's
invitation to be present at this event. It was wonderful to shake hands with
the mayor of Chicago. I am told that my picture has been on the news, as
Mayor Lightfoot was speaking.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050