[Iabs-talk] Jernigan Tickets For Sale

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 10:49:40 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

I now have the Kenneth Jernigan convention scholarship tickets for sale. The
cost is $10 per ticket. If you are a lucky winner, you will have a free trip
to next year's national convention. I will bring them to the next Chicago
chapter meeting, and of course, I will have them for sale during this year's
national convention. The Kenneth Jernigan Scholarship fund provides
financial assistance to those wanting to attend national convention. The
priority goes to those who are first time attendees, but anyone is eligible
for the Jernigan committee's consideration. Over the years, Illinois has had
winners.

Thanks.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,