[Iabs-talk] NFB National Scholarship

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 12:42:06 UTC 2019

Deadline approaching!  Only one week left to apply!

The National Federation of the Blind's annual scholarship program is the
largest of its kind in the nation. Every year, we award more than $120,000
to blind scholars across the fifty states, the District of Columbia, and
Puerto Rico in recognition of their achievements and professional
aspirations.  Our application deadline is March 31, 2019! Remember, you
can't win if you don't apply, so please visit:

https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/scholarships-and-awards/scholarship-pr
ogram

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,