[Iabs-talk] Scholarship Application Deadline Approaching!

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Mar 26 18:50:54 UTC 2019

Greetings! I'm writing to remind you that Sunday, March 31, is the deadline
for NFB and NFB of Illinois scholarship applications. Completed NFB
scholarship applications must be received by midnight Eastern time and can
be submitted online at www.nfb.org/scholarships
<http://www.nfb.org/scholarships> . NFB of Illinois scholarship applications
must be submitted by midnight Central time to Debbie Stein at
dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:dkent5817 at att.net> . You can find the NFB of
Illinois Scholarship application at www.nfbofillinois.org/scholarships
<http://www.nfbofillinois.org/scholarships> .

TheNFB national scholarship program is open to legally blind students
studying in the United States or Puerto Rico who will be enrolled full time
in the fall semester of 2019. The NFB of Illinois scholarship program is
open to legally blind students who are studying in or are residents of
Illinois. We strongly encourage you to increase your chances of winning a
scholarship by applying to both programs. The sure fire way *not* to win a
scholarship in 2019 is not to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie Stein

NFB of Illinois Scholarship/Internship Committee

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>

773-203-1394

---