[Iabs-talk] Envelope Stuffing Party for Braille Readers Are Leaders

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Mar 26 20:44:07 UTC 2019

The Nationwide Braille Readers Are Leaders Contest is over, and we have
gathered an assortment of items to send as complimentary gifts to this
year's participants. If you'd like to help pack envelopes and partake of
pizza as your reward, you're welcome to come to my house at 2 PM on
Saturday, March 30. Many hands make light work, and a good time will be had
by all! If you'd like to attend the envelope-stuffing party, please contact
me off list. Thanks for your support!

Debbie S.

Dkent5817 at att.net <mailto:Dkent5817 at att.net>

---