[Iabs-talk] PACE Paratransit Tickets and TAP Card Info

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 12:28:02 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Below my signature is information about purchasing tickets for Pace
Paratransit and TAP rides. I received this yesterday and was asked to spread
the word.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org

pace    Memorandum

Currency Exchange  at 777 N LaSalle St, Chicago

Effective Midnight, Friday, March  29, 2019

Permanent Closure

. ADA Paratransit tickets and TAP (Taxi Access Program) rides will be sold
at:

o Kedzie Irving Currency Exchange,  beginning Saturday

March  30, 2019 at 9am

o Kedzie Irving  Currency Exchange  is located at 3158 W Irving  Park Rd,
Chicago, open 24 hours  a day

. There  are four  other  ways to purchase TAP and ADA Paratransit Tickets:

o Buy ADA Paratransit tickets at the Pace Online

Store:    <http://www.pacebus.com/> www.pacebus.com (top of main page)

o Buy ADA Paratransit tickets at any of the other sales outlets.

List available on Pace website.

o Load rides to a TAP card  on the Pace website link:

 <http://www.pacebus.com/> www.pacebus.com (on the TAP page)

o Load rides to a TAP card  via mail order  form

3/28/2019 RAF