[Iabs-talk] FW: Link to Webinar on Healthcare Access on 5-22-19

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 21:10:01 UTC 2019

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org

From: Amy Peterson <Amy at equipforequality.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:28 PM
To: Amy Peterson <Amy at equipforequality.org>
Subject: Link to Webinar on Healthcare Access on 5-22-19

All:

Below is the link for anyone interested in registering for the webinar to be
presented by EFE on Access to Healthcare and the ADA:  A Review of Caselaw,
to be presented on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 1:00 - 2:30 Central.

https://www.accessibilityonline.org/ada-legal/session/?id=110716

We suggest that you register well in advance of the webinar in the event
that there are any problems signing up.  For assistance with registering,
please contact the Great Lakes ADA Center directly.  Contact info is
contained at the link if needed.  EFE will send out the webinar materials
most likely on the day before the webinar.

The written summary of our meeting last month should be coming out tomorrow.

Amy

Amy F. Peterson

Senior Attorney

PAAT Project Manager