[Iabs-talk] Federal Legislation update

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Thu May 16 20:52:30 UTC 2019

Greetings fellow federationists,

We have more exciting news on the federal legislation front...Rep.
Jesus Garcia and Rep. Jan Schakowsky have co-sponsored HR 873,
Transformation to Competitive Employment Act. Thank you notes will go
out to their offices on behalf of the affiliate on tomorrow as well as
social media posts but if you live in either district, please call or
e-mail to thank them for joining us In eliminating sub-minimum wages
for people with disabilities.

Thanks for all that you do to build our organization.

Marilyn Green