[IABS-Talk] Federal Legislation update-

Marilyn Green marilynvgreen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 15:08:26 UTC 2019

Greetings federation family,

I have what I think is wonderful news for our affiliate...Rep. Bill Foster has agreed to co-sponsor HR 2086, Access Technology Affordability Act and HR 873, Transformation to Competitive Employment Act. We have so much to be thankful for going into this holiday season...with Rep. Foster's support, we will have five co-sponsors on HR 2086 and three co-sponsors on HR 873. If you live in the district, please show our appreciation by calling Rep. Foster's office or sending a thank you e-mail.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Marilyn