[IABS-Talk] Washington Seminar Application due December 1

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 18:55:31 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

This is just a friendly reminder that Washington seminar applications are
due this coming Sunday, December 1. Applications can be found at
www.nfbofillnois.org <http://www.nfbofillnois.org> . Please leave the
application in its accessible format when sending. My e-mail address is
davant1958 at gmail.com <mailto:davant1958 at gmail.com> .

I have one student application of the six we have thus far. Remember, we
want people from around the state to apply, and we need parents and students
as well. Washington Seminar 2020 begins February 10 and ends on February 13.
You would need to arrive on Sunday, February 9. There will also be training
sessions to help you prepare for the seminar.

Thanks.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050