[IABS-Talk] President Riccobono' s notebook Regarding Convention Hotel

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 22:01:06 UTC 2020

Hello all,

The following information regarding the convention hotels is taken from
President Riccobono' s notebook.

"Hotel Room Credits:
If you booked a hotel room in Houston, Texas, for the national convention, a
full refund will be issued, so please do not call the hotel to cancel at
this time. Both the Hilton and Marriott reservations staff are working to
cancel reservations and providing full refunds to the credit card used to
secure the room. Because both hotels are working reduced hours with limited
staff, it may take up to two weeks for your refund to be issued. If you have
not seen a credit to your account by May 8, please send an email to Susan
Skaarer at sskaarer at nfb.org <mailto:sskaarer at nfb.org>  with your
confirmation number, so we can confirm the cancellation of your reservation
with the hotel. For those of you who may have made a separate reservation
for room nights before or after our convention, you will need to contact the
central reservations line at 800-236-2905."

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050

Live the life you want.