[IABS-Talk] Apply to Attend the NFB Washington Seminar 2021

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:23:11 UTC 2020

Good Morning Fellow Federationists,

I hope this message finds all of you well. We are having a virtual
Washington Seminar in 2021. Washington Seminar will start with the Great
Gathering-In on February 8 and will run through February 11. Perhaps you
have never had an opportunity to travel to Washington D.C. to take part in
this empowering experience or you want to participate once again. Now is
your opportunity to apply to represent the Illinois affiliate and talk to
our congressional delegation about issues important to blind Americans. You
can find the Washington Seminar application for 2021 at
www.nfbofillinois.org/washington-seminar
<http://www.nfbofillinois.org/washington-seminar> . The applications are due
to our state President by December 31. Her email address is
president at nfbofillinois.org <mailto:president at nfbofillinois.org> .