[IABS-Talk] Reminder: Apply to Attend Washington Seminar

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:56:29 UTC 2020

Good Afternoon  Fellow Federationists,

I just wanted to send a reminder about applying for Washington Seminar 2021.
WS 2021 will be virtual using the Zoom platform, which all of you are
familiar with.  Washington Seminar will start with the Great Gathering-In on
February 8 and will run through February 11. Perhaps you have never had an
opportunity to travel to Washington D.C. to take part in this empowering
experience or you want to participate once again. Now is your opportunity to
apply to represent the Illinois affiliate and talk to our congressional
delegation about issues important to blind Americans. You can find the
Washington Seminar application for 2021 at
www.nfbofillinois.org/washington-seminar
<http://www.nfbofillinois.org/washington-seminar> . The applications are due
to our state President by December 31. Her email address is
president at nfbofillinois.org <mailto:president at nfbofillinois.org> .

Thank you.