[IABS-Talk] chicago chapter meeting announcement

David Meyer datemeyer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 7 15:48:30 UTC 2020

The National Federation of the Blind of Illinois Chicago Chapter will have a
full day on Saturday, January 11. As has been the case, our activities will
take place at the Exchequer Pub and Restaurant, 226 South Wabash, Chicago.

The day will begin with a fundraising committee meeting beginning at 12:00
noon. This will be followed by the regular business meeting which will begin
at 1:00 PM. Though we were scheduled to have a program with representatives
from Lime, one of the companies that took part in the Pilot Scooter project
in Chicago, changes had to be made, as the Lime representatives were unable
to make it this month. In lieu of their program, I am asking all of you to
think of what you would like to see for programs in the future, as that is
our program topic for this month. Finally, immediately following the
meeting, we will have our annual Games night fundraiser. The cost per
individual for this event is $25. For $25 you will get pizza, sallad and
unlimited soda for the durration of the activity. Please bring the games you
wish to play and find a partner to play along. Of course, if you are not a
game player, socialization is in abundance. We hope to see you all there.

David Meyer, NFB of Illinois

Coordinator and Channel Administrator, NFB-NewsLine

Chicago Chapter President