[IABS-Talk] FW: Please Send Out Message - Seeking ANDROID Phone Users

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:35:47 UTC 2020

For Android users, please see below.

Denise R. Avant, Esq.

President,

773-991-8050

Live the life you want.

For more information about NFBI,

Go to www.nfbofillinois.org

From: Amy Peterson <Amy at equipforequality.org>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 7:51 AM
To: Amy Peterson <Amy at equipforequality.org>
Subject: FW: Please Send Out Message - Seeking ANDROID Phone Users

Hello All.  Amy Serpe sends us the following request.

Hello Everyone:

I am interested in talking to anyone who is Blind or Visually Impaired, has an ANDROID phone and uses the Ventra app.

If this is you, please call me at 312-681-2608.

Thank you and stay safe.

Access Benefits Everyone!

Amy J. Serpe

Manager, ADA Compliance Programs

Chicago Transit Authority

567 W. Lake Street, #10-31-08

Chicago, IL 60661

312-681-2608 (Work)

312-350-2301 (Cell & Text)

This email and the attachments hereto contain confidential preliminary drafts, notes, recommendations, memoranda and other records in which opinions are expressed, or policies or actions are formulated and is intended for internal use only.  The contents of this email and its attachments should not be disseminated without prior approval from the Chicago Transit Authority.