[IABS-Talk] FW: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

davant1958 at gmail.com davant1958 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 21:38:10 UTC 2020

From: Dick Davis <ddavis at blindinc.org>
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 3:54 PM
To: Jobs for the Blind <jobs at nfbnet.org>
Subject: FW: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

From: contact at broadcast1source.com <mailto:contact at broadcast1source.com>  [mailto:contact at broadcast1source.com <mailto:contact at broadcast1source.com> ]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 10:35 AM
To: ddavis at blindinc.org <mailto:ddavis at blindinc.org>
Subject: Job Notification from Broadcast1Source

Subject: New Job listing from Rockford,IL
From: Theresa Wesseln
Email: ttruesdale at wrex.com <mailto:ttruesdale at wrex.com>

Category:
Sales

Position/Title:
LOCAL SALES MANAGER

Details:
WREX Television, Channel 19 (NBC), has an immediate opportunity for a strong leader in sales management.  WREX offers a competitive compensation package with rewards for strong performance.  This management position will lead a veteran, seasoned sales team in a healthy broadcast market!

The Rockford market is a great place to live with numerous colleges and universities, good quality of life, ample recreation and close proximity to Chicago and Madison.

Vacancy Type:
Full Time

Date Posted:
3/16/2020

Closing Date:
5/16/2020

City:
Rockford - 61105

State:
Illinois

Experience:
If you have broadcast sales experience, are results orientated, demonstrate strong negotiation skills and can successfully build client relationships; you may be our premier candidate.   Previous and/or current broadcast sales management experience is preferred.

Requirements:
Candidate must demonstrate passion, leadership and a keen ability to create new ideas, cultivate exceptional customer service and lead new business efforts.  Familiarity with sales systems like OSI and AD Connections are a plus.  Candidate must be able to lead our digital sales programs in conjunction with our TV Sales.

Additional Information:
WREX is proud to be a Quincy station. Learn why our family-owned broadcast group has a reputation as on e of the best media companies to work for at: www.careersatquincy.com <http://www.careersatquincy.com> .

Contact:
If you'd like to be part of our award-winning team, please submit your resume and references to:

Kim Carney
General Sales Manager
WREX Television LLC
P.O. Box 530
Rockford, IL 61105
or
kcarney at wrex.com <mailto:kcarney at wrex.com>

Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER

***IMPORTANT***
This fax or email has been sent using the services provided by Broadcast1Source. If you want to change your contact details, please email Theresa Wesseln at ttruesdale at wrex.com <mailto:ttruesdale at wrex.com>