[IABS-Talk] National scholarship informational event reminder

Sara Luna sol.sky.luna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 04:32:47 UTC 2021

Students, mark your calendars! Have you ever wanted to apply for the NFB scholarship? Have you never heard of it? Have you applied but are ready to take your application to the next level?
NABS is so excited to be hosting a call dedicated to our NFB national scholarship program
Sunday at 8pm eastern. We will be joined by Cayte Mendez, our scholarship chair as well as previous scholarship recipients. You won't want to miss this exciting opportunity. We hope to see you there!

National Association of Blind Students is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Washington D.C) 13126266799,,4678833687#

+US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

       +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

Sent from my iPhone