[IABS-Talk] Fwd: [NABS-L] Save the Date: NABS Events at Washington Seminar!

ellen bartelt embartelt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 20:19:47 UTC 2021

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mausam Mehta via NABS-L <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 18:55:42 -0500
Subject: [NABS-L] Save the Date: NABS Events at Washington Seminar!
To: nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Cc: Mausam Mehta <mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com>

Hey students!

As the excitement builds for our annual Washington Seminar happening in just
a few short weeks, we want to draw your attention to some fun and
invigorating NABS events that will kick off the week.

NABS Winter Seminar

When: Monday, Feb 8, 2021, from 10 AM to 12 PM Eastern

Where: keep an eye out for a zoom link, coming soon!

What: an interactive student seminar, full of great speeches and a shakedown
of our legislative priorities.

In the interim

Head to the legislative training and the Great Gathering In to feel the
power and energy of our collective voices.

NABS Unmuted

When: Monday, Feb 8, 2021, from 8 to 10 PM Eastern

Where: keep an eye out for a zoom link, coming soon!

What: all are welcome to this social event, sponsored by NABS. Catch up with
friends, network with new connections, and get your game on for upcoming
legislative sessions.

And don't forget!

The NABS silent auction is live!

Click here to check out our items and place your bids!
<https://www.32auctions.com/2021blindstudents>

The auction will run until 11:59 PM Eastern on Feb 10, so don't delay!

Students are a powerful presence at Washington seminar; we hope to see you
at our events!

Warmly,

Mausam

Mausam Mehta

Secretary | National Association of Blind Students

A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind

Mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com <mailto:Mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com>

540-466-6033

www.nabslink.org <http://www.nabslink.org>