[IABS-Talk] REMINDER Electric Bus Awareness Event on SATURDAY, JUNE 26, 2021

Marilyn Green president at nfbofillinois.org
Thu Jun 24 19:26:00 UTC 2021

--
Marilyn Green, President
312-343-8396
www.nfbofillinois.org

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Access <access at transitchicago.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 18:47:11 +0000
Subject: REMINDER Electric Bus Awareness Event on SATURDAY, JUNE 26, 2021

Hello Everyone:

Just a reminder...

CTA's Electric Bus Pilot Program, which is running now on Bus Route
66, is providing an opportunity for anyone interested to explore the
new electric bus.

The attached flyer in both a text only and PowerPoint format which
includes pictures invites you to a familiarization event on SATURDAY,
JUNE 26, 2021.

The Electric Bus Awareness event for people with disabilities (or
anyone who wants to attend) will take place at the Jefferson Park
Terminal from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. While we appreciate an RSVP to help us
in our event planning, we won't be turning anyone away who wants to
see the bus. If you have already responded, no need to do so again.

A general/open access sign language interpreter will be available
during the event. Please consult the attached information on how to
request any other type of reasonable accommodation if needed.

The CTA is pleased to present this event as we acknowledge and
celebrate the upcoming 31st anniversary of the signing of the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

You are welcome to share the flyer as desired.

Thank you and have a wonderful week.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL. IT IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.