[IABS-Talk] Are you registered for our national convention?

president at nfbofillinois.org president at nfbofillinois.org
Wed May 19 13:07:08 UTC 2021

Hello friends,

The deadline to register for our 2021 national convention is quickly
approaching and we do not want you to miss the largest gathering of blind
people in the world. Visit www.nfb.org/convention
<http://www.nfb.org/convention>  to register before the deadline of Monday,
May 31.

If you want assistance with registration or know someone who does not have
e-mail, please reach out to me or ask them to contact me and we will get
them registered for our 2021 convention, anywhere and everywhere.

With gratitude,

Marilyn Green, President

312-343-8396

www.nfbofillinois.org <http://www.nfbofillinois.org>